Have you been charged with domestic violence or a DUI? Are you going through a painful divorce? I am Mark E. Adams, Esq., and I have nearly 15 years of legal experience in Colorado.
I am straightforward and honest with each client, no matter what the legal issues.
The Kind Of Representation My Office Provides
I take cases in the following practice areas:
- Family law issues: Including divorce, custody, visitation, post-decree modifications, prenuptial, adoption and any other related matters
- Divorce and legal separation: Including division of assets, property division, alimony, spousal support, child custody, child support, visitation and legal separation
- Child custody: Including period of possession, type of custody arrangements and determining what is in the best interest of the child or children
- Adoption: Including international adoption, stepparent adoption, infant or toddler adoption and other adoption matters
- Criminal defense representation: Including domestic violence, DUI, DWI, drug possession, drug trafficking, traffic infractions and other misdemeanors or felonies
My firm is located in Larimer County, Colorado. I am a member of the Larimer County and Colorado Bar Associations, the American Bar Association, and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
If you have been charged with a criminal offense or are getting a divorce, a skilled lawyer can help. I will strive to protect your rights and interests.
Helpful Attorney For Your Needs: Family Law And Criminal Defense
With nearly 15 years of legal experience, I have the knowledge and skills necessary to get you results. Clients can access my law office with ease and street parking is available. My Fort Collins office offers a warm and friendly environment where people can come and discuss their legal issues with me comfortably.
Representing Northern Colorado Family Law and Criminal Defense Matters